We’ve added a new focus within this podcast – The CMO Series – Drivers of Revenue – to learn more about how people who run marketing departments got to where they are, how marketing has evolved and what the future holds for this important element of company success.
Our second guest is Becca Zophin, CEO of Integrated Partners and InTouch Innovations. Integrated partners has been helping financial advisors achieve their entrepreneurial vision since 1996 by offering comprehensive business building services. InTouch Innovations has been the marketing partner of choice for financial planners, small business owners, professional practitioners, and leaders of some of the most important nonprofit organizations in the country since 2000.
In today’s episode, Doug and Becca talk about her journey through financial services marketing and how the role of marketing has evolved. They also discuss:
- How Becca decided marketing was her career path & how she built the toolkit required to be a CMO
- What she has learned from staying with Integrated Partners for so long
- How marketing helps Integrated Partners compete for advisors
- How she decides on the unique recipe for marketing success for each advisor she works with
- How she manages her advisors to make good choices
- And the quick fire questions: Does marketing have to be expensive? What makes marketing powerful? What makes how she markets unique?
Content in this material is for general information only and not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Integrated Partners, a registered investment advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial. Becca Zophin is the Chief Marketing Officer with Integrated Partners, and with InTouch Innovations and not affiliated with LPL Financial.