Talking about money with your honey doesn’t have to be painful or stressful! It’s normal to not agree with each other 100% of the time, but that doesn’t mean we can’t navigate those differences with love and respect.
Financial Dignity® Coach, Christine Luken, teams up with Adam Kol, a certified mediator, tax attorney, financial advisor, and financial couples counselor, to tackle the elephant in the room- talking about money as a couple
Listen in as Adam shares his expert insights and explains how he helps couples in financial conflict find teamwork, fairness, and peace of mind. Let’s make talking about money a piece of cake!
In this episode:
- Find out why money causes big trouble in relationships
- Understand the danger of ignoring the root cause of financial disagreements
- Money talks with your significant other don’t have to be painful or stressful
- Learn why disagreeing is normal, and how it can be handled with love and respect
- Adam shares the process that he walks couples through to address and resolve conflicts around money when emotions are high
- And more! Let’s make talking about money a piece of cake!
Related: How to Spot a Financial Manipulator