What You'll Learn In Today's Episode:
- Surge is a Strategic Calendar Management Approach. It involves setting specific periods, like October-November and March-April, to deliver maximum value to clients. Aligning your calendar strategically can lead to better outcomes for both you and your clients.
- Consistency is Key to Productivity. Maintaining a consistent schedule is crucial. Deviating from the routine can disrupt the rhythm and impact the quality of client meetings.
- Surge is Foundational to a Successful Practice. Surge is not just a scheduling tactic; it’s a foundational element of a successful practice. Advisors should proactively block out surge weeks on their calendars and communicate their unavailability during these periods to clients.
- A Communication Policy is Essential. Advisors should establish clear communication policies for clients. Having a well-defined communication policy helps set expectations and manage client interactions effectively.
- Team Alignment and Automation. Successful surge planning involves aligning your team and automating scheduling processes as much as possible. Surge isn’t just about vacations; it allows you and your team to focus on client value during designated times and work on other projects outside of Surge.
Surge is around the corner, and Matt and Micah are diving into this game-changer for financial advisors. Discover how strategic calendar management can reshape your client relationships and industry impact and the importance of unwavering consistency in your scheduling to maintain productivity and client value. Unearth why Surge isn’t just a tactic but the bedrock of a thriving practice and how clear communication policies can enhance client interactions. Lastly, the guys will explore the secrets to team alignment and automation that make Surge more than just a vacation plan.