Brian Cooke, CIMA® is a Partner at Cooke Financial Group alongside his brother, Chris. Cooke Financial Group has been helping private and institutional clients plan and manage their wealth for over 50 years.
Live from the Sanctuary Oasis Conference in Las Vegas, Doug and Brian discuss the succession Cooke Financial Group has flourishingly maneuvered through and the relationship between their firm and Sanctuary Wealth.
They also discussed:
- The long history of Cooke Financial Group
- When the business made the shift from selling plans and insurance to becoming wealth managers
- How Cooke Financial became the first partner firm to join Sanctuary Wealth and why they bet on Sanctuary
- The factors that make Cooke Financial so attractive for people to join
- How the firm is thinking about working with future generations
- Managing this new generation of individuals as well as clients as they approach decumulation
- The importance for advisors to think about succession plans moving forward
Resources: Sanctuary Wealth | Cooke Financial Group
Related: How to Stay Elevated in a Falling Market with Mary Ann Bartels