No one has the same origin story as you. It doesn’t matter what industry you’re in. Once you know how to share that story, you can create raving fans that will advocate for and stick by your brand.
In this episode, Matt and Kirk join Braden Dragomir, founder of Untold Storytelling, to help you tell stories about your companies that inspire prospects and clients to become raving fans. Braden explains why conflict is at the core of any compelling story and how to use the four realms of storytelling to demonstrate how your company solves a specific problem. Join them as they integrate storytelling into everyday marketing for experts of all industries and company sizes.
You will learn:
- Braden’s strategy for using conflict to drive a deep connection with your audience
- How to get to the conflict in your content quickly (especially in podcasts or short videos)
- Why it’s extremely important to create an “About Us” section on your website that inspires your audience
- How to use the four realms of storytelling to show your audience how and why your company solves a specific problem
- How to give auditory cues in a podcast that take your listeners along for the ride
- Why your vulnerability is your greatest strength when storytelling
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how a well-told story can take your brand to the next level of engagement with your clients!