If you want to ensure your assets are protected seamlessly, especially when it involves family, you should get an attorney involved.
In this episode, we are joined by Nick Montague, Attorney and Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy CAP®, to talk about wills, living wills, powers of attorney and discuss why they’re essential for you and your family.
- His life story and taking a leap of faith at a very young age
- The reason why he pursued a degree in law
- The four different areas involved in asset protection and estate planning
- The unique approach to client interactions at Smith Pauley
- What to look for in an attorney that will handle your family affairs and assets
- And more
Related: How To Avoid Becoming an Estate Planning Horror Story