If you’re like most advisors, you have days where you feel like you could sign billionaires as clients—and others where you feel like nobody will ever work with you again. The difference: What the voice in your head is telling you. Your inner voice can decide whether you end up poor and client-less or propel yourself to wealth, success and happiness. If your inner voice is a critic, you’ll struggle.
If your inner voice is your biggest fan, you’ll win. In this episode, you’ll find out how to make peace with your inner critic and become your own biggest fan. Want to improve your self-talk, improve your mindset and put winning on autopilot? Listen now!
Show highlights include:
- What paddling on the Ohio River can teach you about getting more done and achieving your goals. (2:55)
- Don’t believe you can give advice to deca-millionaires? Here’s why that might be a lie. (5:48)
- Why you can’t kick your inner critic out of your head (and how to believe in yourself anyway) (8:00)
- The odd reason crying yourself to sleep over making $87k per year can make you more fulfilled. (13:22)
- The odd reason paying $1000 for a sweater can get you more clients (16:44)