Retirement can be a time of great opportunity, but it can also be a time of great distraction. With so many options and so much free time, it can be easy to lose focus and become overwhelmed.
In this episode, Jeremy Keil speaks to Paul Kingsman about how to get rid of distractions. Paul draws on his own experiences as an Olympic athlete to share some personal stories and tips for becoming distraction-proof. He talks about the importance of having clearly defined goals, prioritizing time, and focusing on one thing at a time, and emphasizes the importance of rest and recovery, why you should learn from disappointments, and why seeking advice from seasoned individuals is helpful.
- How a support system helped him reduce distractions by enforcing the boundaries he set
- How he prioritized his time by deciding which activities were more important than others
- Why rest and recovery are so important to be able to do the things that are valuable to you, more often
- Why multitasking is a myth
- The importance of moving forward and not letting disappointment define you
- And more
Related: How To Buy I Bonds in May 2023