Mark Tibergien has been a leader in the financial services industry for many years, most recently having retired in 2020 from Pershing where he served as the CEO. Mark continues his contributions to the industry by now working as a consultant, speaker, or board member with other enterprises that are going through a dynamic transformation.
Live from the Sanctuary Oasis Conference in Las Vegas, Doug and Mark discuss the challenges industry business leaders are facing, and ways advisors can evolve to better serve their clients in the long run.
They also discussed:
- Some of the recent changes in the IRA industry and the transformation we are experiencing
- What the rapid industry consolidation means for advisors
- The characteristics of an enduring business that advisors can take into account when considering their own challenges
- How an advisor can evolve from building a book of business to creating an enduring enterprise
- Asking the question “how are advisors being prepared to help clients navigate their lives?”
- Why custody matters so much beyond being a requirement to hold the assets somewhere
Resources: Sanctuary Wealth