Want to learn how to invest in yourself, surround yourself with the right people, and give back to make an impact?
This week’s guest is the person to talk to.
In this episode, Brittany Anderson welcomes special guest Christine McCarron, who shares her journey from having less than zero to a seven-figure net worth through real estate investing.
Christine discusses the importance of surrounding oneself with the right people, overcoming self-limiting beliefs, and aligning one’s choices with their purpose. They also explore the power of giving back and creating experiences through financial resources.
- Her experience with the common disbelief of “I’m too old”, scarcity mindset, and how she overcame these limiting beliefs
- How to surround yourself with the right people & how to find out if they’re going to enhance your growth
- Embracing and finding your purpose as you grow older
- Her experience of giving back and how she stays true to her commitments
- How to hold yourself accountable to YOUR commitments
- And more