As you’re building a business, candor, honesty and over-communication with your financial team is never a bad idea—because what happens if the money stops flowing and you find yourself with a lack of capital? You’ll be at the mercy of your financial partners.
But what options do you have if you find yourself in a severe financial crisis, with inadequate capital in order to meet your growth forecast?
In this episode, Jim Cascino speaks with Jim Burke, founder and CEO of Burke Capital, and senior advisor at C-Suite Advisors. Jim Burke discusses how he works with CEOs and executives to address capital crises that can arise when businesses find themselves in a severe financial crisis. He discusses his expertise in capital structuring, how he performs turnarounds with companies, and shares the ways he addresses the fundamental issues within that critical point of a company’s financial situation.
Jim and Jim discuss:
- The role Jim Burke plays in helping companies recover from a severe financial crisis
- Capital structuring and cash management as a fundamental component of a successful business
- Jim Burke’s sources of traditional and non-traditional capital
- How he performs a turnaround with a company and the amount of time the process takes
- When Jim Burke and his team may be appointed as interim CEO or CFO