Estate planning is not only for the wealthy. Instead, it’s for anyone who wants their assets and finances to be taken care of (according to their wishes) when they pass away.
One way to do this is through estate planning documents, and that’s exactly what Shane Perry discusses in this episode of Your Retirement Solution. Shane not only introduces the different records you may need but also sheds some light on techniques you can incorporate within your planning to easily pass assets to your beneficiaries.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The breakdown of wills, beneficiary designations, and health care power of attorney’s as crucial estate planning documents
- The importance of drafting documents according to your state laws and following a consistent beneficiary format
- Everything you need to know about wills going into probate
- What are letters of intent and what is their purpose within estate planning
- How guardianship designations can guarantee care for children in the absence of their parents
- And more!
Listen today, and find out how these records can help your estate planning flow as seamlessly as possible!