You know that you need to create valuable and compelling content. You know that you need to share it and get it out there. You know you need to speak directly to your ideal client, and solve their problems.
But knowing and doing are two completely separate things. We hear this from advisors all the time: I don’t get how someone can create that much content from both a compliance and time management standpoint.
So, we went looking for someone that has it all figured it out. And we found him!
In this episode, ProudMouth co-founder Matt Halloran is joined by Stoy Hall – founder and CEO of Black Mammoth – to break down his epic content creation system. Stoy is a prolific podcaster and content creator enjoying massive success on virtually every platform. So, how does he do it?
Matt & Stoy discuss:
- How to generate a never-ending and virtually self-feeding stream of relevant topics
- Why micro-focuses and series allow you to go deep on subjects that matter
- The tools and workflow used by Stoy and his team to produce, break down, and promote each podcast episode
- How to crack the compliance code in two simple steps
- The three things Stoy wishes he knew when starting out
- Why you shouldn’t look at other advisors and planners as competition, aka multiplying impact via selflessness
- How to quantify success with your content
- And more!
“Wealth does not equal money. Wealth equals happiness, okay? Happiness equals wealth.” -Stoy Hall