Nick Worontzoff is the founder and managing partner of NW3 Access, a company that gives clients access to private markets in pre-IPOs, providing investors with superior asset allocation options within various industries and sectors, with the goal of improving a portfolio’s efficiency and risk-adjusted returns.
In today’s episode, Doug and Nick talk about how and why Nick founded NW3 Access, and the opportunity for advisors and investors in the pre-IPO space. They also discuss
- The world of IPOs and why companies are waiting longer to go public
- Whether or not there is a perfect time for companies to go public
- What NW3 Access is making better in this space, and what the difference is going to be for the advisors they work with
- The importance of building solid relationships
- Why advisors should be interested in IPOs for their clients – where do they fit inside a client portfolio
Resources: NW3 Access