The importance of communication in estate planning cannot be overstated, in fact it might be the most crucial aspect of these client relationships.
In this episode, John Iannucci speaks with Michael Sneeringer, an estate planning attorney. They discuss the role of an estate planning attorney in creating and managing clients’ estate plans, with a focus on business succession planning and asset protection. Michael emphasizes the importance of communication and taking a holistic approach to estate planning.
John and Michael also discuss the need to update estate planning documents regularly and the essential documents every client should have. They touch on the topic of revocable trusts and commonly made estate planning errors.
- Revocable trusts and common estate planning errors
- Primary goals of clients seeking estate planning services
- The importance of updating estate planning documents regularly
- Essential estate planning documents every client should have
- Discussion on revocable trusts and their limitations
- And more