Amber Williams is the Chief Sustainability Officer & Head of Client Investment Strategies at Lincoln Financial Group: a firm that has been helping millions of people plan, protect, and retire for over a century.
In this podcast, Amber talks us through the key themes currently on the minds of investors while also sharing her expertise on investment strategies and market trends. They also discussed:
- Amber's role at Lincoln Financial Group and her career in investments and insurance.
- How investors are feeling about market performance and rising interest rates.
- Why higher interest rates haven't caused a more significant economic slowdown.
- Potential headwinds in the economy, including consumer trends, job markets, and inflation.
- The current state of interest rates and expectations for the future.
- The return of value propositions for fixed income in portfolios and considerations for retirement income.
- The importance of guaranteed income solutions and their potential benefits in the current interest rate environment.
- The current stage of the market cycle, with Amber's perspective on the late stages and a potential future recession.
Resources: Subscribe to Lincoln's Market Intel Exchange, the chartbook that keeps you informed on the most notable economic and market insights from the quarter.
Insurance products are issued by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company, Fort Wayne, IN, and distributed by Lincoln Financial Distributors, Inc., a broker-dealer. The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company does not solicit business in the state of New York, nor is it authorized to do so.
Contracts sold in New York are issued by Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York, Syracuse, NY, and distributed by Lincoln Financial Distributors, Inc., a broker-dealer.
Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation and its affiliates. Affiliates are separately responsible for their own financial and contractual obligations.
Affiliates include broker-dealer/distributor Lincoln Financial Distributors, Inc., Radnor, PA, and insurance company affiliates The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company, Fort Wayne, IN, and Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York, Syracuse, NY.
The views expressed are those of the speaker and not necessarily of any Lincoln Financial Group affiliate or the broker-dealer, or any affiliates. These views are not based on any particularized financial situation, or need, and are not intended to be, and should not be construed as, a forecast, research, investment advice or a recommendation for any specific strategy, product or service. Investing involves risk including the risk of loss of principal.