Think Social Security will cover all your retirement expenses? Think again.
In this episode, Jeremy Keil dives deep into critical retirement topics, focusing strongly on Social Security, strategies to maximize interest rates, and wise approaches to investing your savings. This episode aims to arm you with actionable insights for a financially secure retirement.
- Why Social Security isn’t enough for retirement and how to claim smarter
- How to turn regular savings accounts into high-yield goldmines
- Where you can get in on the high Treasury Bill rates before it’s too late
- How to boost your portfolio with a fail-safe hybrid strategy
- The importance of personalized financial advice for effective retirement planning
- And more!