George Schultze is the Managing Member of Schultze Asset Management. George chairs its investment and strategy committees and, together with his team, makes final decision over all investments for the portfolio. Since it’s founding, Schultze Asset Management has executed over $7.4 billion in total investment transactions.
Live from our fall Advisorpedia Podcast Pop-Up in New York City, Doug and George discuss the business of distressed investing and finding the diamonds in the rough.
They also discussed:
- The impact the pandemic had on business
- The current macroeconomic trends that can be seen
- The all time low Credit Suisse recently hit and how this company can recover during this market
- The best opportunities in the stock market right now long and short
- Insights on Cineworld
- How increasing fed rates will impact businesses currently at the brink of distress
- Additional ways that investors can take advantage of the current market
Resources: Schulze Asset Management