Imagine a retirement where you’re free from the fear of rising, and sometimes unexpected, medical bills.
In a world of ever-rising healthcare costs, a solid understanding of Medicare is a necessity!
In this episode, Jim Kruzan, CFP®, CRPC®, unravels the intricacies of Medicare and paves the path for a more simplified Medicare experience. Whether you’re a decade away from retirement or just around the corner, you’ll learn actionable insights to save stress, time, and money.
- The difference between Medicare and Medicaid
- Core components of Medicare (parts A, B, C, and D)
- How the ‘Donut’ hole may unexpectedly increase your prescription drug costs
- Important enrollment deadlines to avoid hefty penalties
- The financial impact of Medicare on your retirement plan
- And more