When dealing with finances and the markets, you want to be sure you know everything that can help you make money and stay on top of what is going on.
In this episode, Keith Beggs talks to Laurence Black, founder of The Index Standard and Index Advisor to Professor Robert J Shiller. Laurence shares everything an advisor needs to know about indexing and recent changes with the S&P 500.
Keith and Laurence discuss:
- Benefits for the client when it comes to indexing
- Reasons for the recent shift towards favoring indexing
- How carriers price indexes to get the capsule participation rates they have
- Why volatility has such a major effect on pricing
- Expectations for bond portfolios in the next 10 years
- And more