How are YOU doing when it comes to attracting and working with affluent women?
At this moment in time, women control one-third of total U.S. household financial assets – representing more than 10 trillion dollars. By 2030, women in the U.S. are projected to control much of the $30 trillion in financial assets that baby boomers will possess.
Women are also the largest beneficiaries of the current transfer of wealth. Since women are living an average of five years longer than men, 90% of all women will be managing their own finances during the final years of their life.
Marketing to affluent women is the most lucrative demographic since the onset of the baby boomers!
In this episode, Referral Coach Bill Cates interviews Adri Miller-Heckmann, Founder of FemXAdvisor, about how advisors can make just a few adjustments in their practices to attract more affluent women clients.
Adri and Bill discuss:
- Focusing on the women’s market will become a huge differentiator for you AND generate more referrals more easily.
- How some men repel potential women clients, while other men naturally attract women.
- A unique way to help your female clients open up and share their financial goals.
- How can advisors build stronger relationships with their female clients over time.
- Adri’s recommendations for showing appreciation for your clients.
- …And more!
Related: Is Your Value Proposition Winning the Race for Relevance?