When I heard how Joe De Sena was using his personal Facebook page to build his business (and have fun in the process) I was skeptical. Boy was I wrong.
In this episode, Bill Cates is joined (for a second time) by Joe De Sena, CFP®, MBA, private wealth advisor at Siena Wealth Advisory Group, to discuss Facebook marketing for financial advisors. Joe discusses his success in using Facebook as a tool for enhanced client engagement, business growth, and lots of fun, without running Facebook Ads.
In this episode, Joe discusses:
- The challenges advisors face in using Facebook to market their businesses.
- Why he decided to open up his personal Facebook page to clients and event prospects.
- How his variety of fun and uplifting posts have built a “community” of clients, prospects, and allows Joe to be his genuinely social self.
- The significant results of converting prospects into clients by being omnipresent.
- Lessons he has learned from his experiences with using social media.