Recorded by: Adam Holt & Derek Notman
How digitally intimate are you with your potential and current clients? What kind of digital intimacy experience are you creating for them? Join us as we discuss this fun yet compelling topic with fellow advisor and fintech expert, Jason Pereira. We cover everything from how advisors should consider clients' preferences and needs to the importance of collaboration, the role of artificial intelligence, and adapting processes to meet evolving demands. Here we go!
In this episode Jason, Adam and Derek chat about:
- Digital Engagement in Financial Advice
- The need for better digital engagement with clients
- Using diversification to reduce your earning risk, and conflicts of interest, as an advisor
- The shift of advisors focusing on delivering expertise to that of delivering to meet the client's preferences and needs
- Digital Engagement: Transparent, Visual, Efficient
- The Future of Financial Planning: Collaboration and AIDocumenting Processes and Modern Client ExperienceTrust, Alignment, and Digital Intimacy in Advisor-Client Relationships
- And more!