Welcome to Kim Griego-Kiel’s new segment, ‘Tidbits with Kim!’
Every quarter, Kim will bring you the ins and outs of sustainable investing and handy action items to work towards a more sustainable economy.
In this week’s episode, Kim delves into the world of sustainable impact investing while exploring some exciting new developments in California’s fight against climate change.
Listen in as Kim navigates the latest news on stricter vehicle requirements, proposed emission disclosure bills, and the benefits of hybrid and electric cars.
- California’s implementation of stricter vehicle requirements to improve fuel efficiency and promote zero emissions
- The two new bills being proposed in California aimed at holding corporations accountable for their impact on climate change
- What you should know about carbon emissions and their role within different income brackets
- The United Nations’ predictions about the likelihood of animal pandemic being the leading cause of the next pandemic
- The improvement of plant-based meat options in terms of quality, taste, and texture
- And more!
Related: Here’s What You Should Know About ESG Mistakes and Real Estate Sustainability