Are you struggling with building and implementing a long-term business development plan?
Perhaps it’s missing some key elements.
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Kim (Kimberly) Skermer, coach and founder at The Approach Coaching Method. Kim is here to help you identify what’s missing in your business development plan and authentically map out your business growth.
- The “two lives” that most advisors experience during their career
- Meaningful insights from 100 interviews with women in financial services
- Opportunities that most broker dealers and distributors are missing out on
- How to identify your strategic intent through small, actionable steps
- The power of “Know your scripts, master the situation”
- And more