Is your marketing strategy a Triple Threat?
There are three important marketing strategies that every top advisor should consider using in their effort to attract more Right-Fit Clients:
- A well-defined, profitable target market.
- A financial advisor website focused on client acquisition (not just a “digital brochure.”)
- A podcast that creates credibility in your target market.
In this episode, Referral Coach Bill Cates sits down with Jeremy Keil, founder of Keil Financial Partners, to discuss how Jeremy employs the above 3 strategies, and how they work together to create an impact greater than the sum of its parts.
Jeremy and Bill discuss:
- How focusing solely on the category of retirement planning has made a big difference for his clients and the growth of his business.
- How Jeremy built and utilizes his financial advisor website to turn visitors into clients.
- How working with his target market (clients employed by publicly traded companies like Harley Davidson and We Energies) translates into his unique value proposition.
- Why he started his podcast Retirement Revealed and the impact it has made on his business.
- How by applying this triple threat marketing strategy, his referrals have significantly increased.
- … And so much more!