Many advisors post a video and get engagement (views, likes, comments, shares). But does that online activity actually generate leads? The trackable traction from the post can be few and far between.
Which is why you need to add firepower to your content.
Idea Decanter talks with David Roberson, founder of Azella Advisor, to talk about the best ways to create effective digital campaigns that drive leads right to YOU!
- 3:00 Three Ways You Can Grow
- 3:21 Problem: Targeting The Right Audience
- 3:58 Choosing the Channels To Target Your Audience
- 4:23 Top 5 Priorities When it Comes to Your Marketing Budgets
- 5:22 Tip: Breakdown In Stats For Advisors When Using Social Platforms
- 6:03 Boost Your Visibility for Prospects in Google Search
- 6:48 Get Positive Reviews and /Improve SEO
- 7:42 Where Do You Find Your Audience?
- 8:30 Top 3 Platforms For Targeting
- 9:15 Estimating your Audience Size in a Facebook Campaign
- 9:45 Targeting Specific Age Groups
- 10:40 Creating Campaigns to Attract Specific Audiences
- 11:34 Going Beyond The Organic Share
- 11:50 How to Gain Followers
- 12:30 Growing Your Reach
- 12:50 Using Advertising Tools In Social Platforms
- 13:34 What Does Success Look Like?
- 14:15 Why Your Website Presence Matters
- 14:50 Why You Need Marketing Attribution
- 15:20 Why Using The Right Email Platform Matters
- 17:22 When do I send people to my website?
- 17:50 The Best Place to Put Video on your Website
- 18:45 Building Custom Landing Pages: How Much Info Should Be On There?
- 21:59 Testing What Works Best For Your Brand: Utilizing A Testing Period
- 28:00 Direct Response Advertising
- 28:50 Curating A Guide For Your Target Audience
- 29:50 Creating A “Drip Campaign”
- 31:00 How to quantify marketing goals in a realistic way?
- 35:00 Linkedin “In Mail” Marketing
Watch The Webinar