Client Engagement! Client Experience! Creating “Wow!”
What’s all the fuss?
Did you know that client service, client experience, and client engagement are NOT the same things?
Julie Littlechild, founder of Absolute Engagement and author of The Pursuit of Absolute Engagement has focused her business on showing advisors how to move their clients from satisfied to engaged. Why?
Because her research shows that while satisfied clients are extremely loyal, there’s a low correlation between that satisfaction and providing referrals and making introductions.
So, who does provide referrals and make introduction? Engaged Clients!
In this episode, Bill and Julie dive into the important topic of client engagement and what it can mean to your clients and to your business.
Julie and Bill discuss:
- The distinction between client experience and client engagement and how you can measure client engagement.
- The importance of personalization in all phases of your communication with prospects and clients.
- How client engagement goes beyond just clients to include prospects as well.
- The mindset challenges clients face when it comes to financial planning, and the importance of personalization in addressing these concerns.
- The Absolute Engagement Engine, a tool that helps financial advisors understand clients on a deeper level by gathering relevant data throughout their journey with you.
- How the future of client engagement will be co-created by clients and advisors, personalized, and informed by data.
- …And more!