Being a successful financial advisor takes more than just having technical expertise. It also requires a strategic plan to build your client base and keep them. This is where branding, marketing, and business development play a crucial role into your success.
In this episode, I will unpack branding, marketing, and business development for financial advisors, explain the differences, and provide some best practices around each one.
I also talked about the following:
- (04:20) The two most important pages on your website
- (09:46) A fatal mistake most advisors make when it comes to marketing
- (12:10) Why I DON’T recommend posting third-party pre-approved information
- (14:18) Why email is NOT dead
- (16:06) What are the different elements of business development?