As an entrepreneur, you have no idea what you’re getting yourself into. And that’s so glorious.
Here to unravel that statement are host Doug Heikkinen and guest Sean Brown, President and CEO of YCharts.In this episode, Sean discusses YCharts’ mission to help asset managers and wealth advisors make smarter investment decisions on behalf of clients. Sean also opens up about his entrepreneurial journey and shares advice for new entrepreneurs.In this episode you will learn:
- Why people are leaving their advisors
- Why YCharts is like the Swiss Army Knife for investment research
- Sean Brown’s advice for transitioning to a CEO role at a new-to-you company
- Why Sean is hopeful for the future of independent advisors
- And much more.
- Tune in to learn about YCharts and Sean’s philosophy for walking your entrepreneurial trail.Related: How to Modernize Your Approach to Risk YCharts | Sean Brown
The Permission to Succeed Podcast is brought to you by Thompson IM Funds, Inc.