Generosity and having a giving mentality, are two of the many traits we must have to succeed in life.
In this episode, the co-founder and CEO of Riskalyze, Aaron Klein, joins Matt Ackermann to highlight his journey towards achieving the success Riskalyze has today. Aaron also explores what success means to him while unveiling the value of equal educational opportunities and development.
- How the desire to see investors becoming more successful was key to building Riskalyze
- The time the firm almost went bankrupt and the lessons he learned from it
- What investor success means to him
- Ways his parents have contributed to the person he is today
- The importance of supporting countries that have talent and skills but lack opportunities
- And more!
Connect with Aaron Klein:
About Our Guest:
Aaron Klein is the co-founder and CEO of Riskalyze. Riskalyze helps individuals to become fearless investors by empowering advisors to acquire the level of client risk tolerance. He is husband to Cacey Steward Klein, dad to Spencer (born in South Korea), and Emma and Teddy (born in Ethiopia). Aaron and Cacey co-founded Hope Takes Root, an initiative to use vocational training and life mentoring to change the future for orphans and at-risk kids in Ethiopia.