Russell Platt is the Co-Founder and CEO of Forum Partners, a global real estate investment and asset management firm. Founded in 2002, Forum is recognized for investing in and alongside public and private real estate companies, with a focus on income and capital preservation.
In today’s episode, Doug & Russell talk about how Forum Partners finds real estate investment opportunities all over the world. They also discuss:
- How they find opportunity in distressed retail space
- What they look out for when considering investment
- How Forum structures deals between the investors, the institutions and themselves
- How advisors can take advantage of the opportunities provided by Forum Global
- How advisors can explain these types of investments to their clients
Resources: Forum Partners