In this episode, we speak with Alex Wright-Gladstein, the founder of Sphere, an asset management company that offers a climate-friendly mutual fund and index option for retirement plans. She shares her journey of discovering the lack of sustainable investment options in 2017 and her mission to provide a low-fee, planet-voting alternative to the traditional S&P 500.
- The holistic approach to corporate governance and retirement plans
- Where the $1.5 trillion invested in the fossil fuel industry from 401(k)s are going
- The risk of climate change is not just an advisor opportunity but a global mission
- How young people are driving progress through initiatives like the Green New Deal
- What her company Sphere is doing as a climate-friendly alternative to the S&P 500
- And more
Related: ESG Investing in the Current Market