Joe Ely is the President & CEO of Mint Global Markets, the online retail brokerage firm and parent company of the SpeedTrader platform for active traders.
In today’s episode, Doug and Joe discuss the definition of an active trader and the ebbs and flows over the past few decades of the active trading world. They also discuss
- Why active trading isn’t talked about like it used to be
- Consolidation of active trading platforms
- What has driven the recent reinvigoration of active trading
- Has active trading gone international?
- What makes Mint Global Markets unique
- What direct access trading means to Mint, and how that benefits advisors
Recorded at the Axos Clearing Leadership Summit