Success comes from activity, not from analysis. Procrastination is one of the biggest reasons why people don’t move forward, rather maintaining the status quo, doing the same thing they’ve always done with the same results.
In this episode, Stephen Stricklin discusses how procrastination can hold you back from reaching your full potential when it comes to financial planning. He shares how listeners can overcome procrastination through examples and insights he has gained through his experience.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How the fear of change stops growth
- What stops clients from moving forward or making effective decisions
- How confirmation bias can prevent change
- The importance of research
- Why trust among your advisor is so crucial
- And more!
Tune in now learn how you can stop procrastinating and take the next step forward!