Michael Lecours is the Co-Founder of fpPathfinder, an effective tool for advisors to be more diligent in their planning process.
Live from our fall Advisorpedia Podcast Pop-Up in New York City, Doug and Michael discuss the innovative tools fpPathfinder has created for advisors to meet the needs and cater to the variability of their clientele.
They also discussed:
- The origin of fpPathfinder and how the idea was launched
- How fpPathfinder assists advisors in client engagement
- The planning opportunities fpPathfinder’s interactive checklists and flowcharts uncovers
- The trends being seen in the advisory tech landscape and how fpPathfinder is evolving to meet more of advisor’s needs
- How fpPathfinder is enhancing the advisors ability to deliver a personal and memorable, client experience
Related: Serving the Ecosystem of Financial Services with David Goldman