Sales has fundamentally changed.
Before people consider saying yes to services, they want to know that you genuinely care about them. They want to be sure that they can trust you.
In this episode, Matt talks to Charlie Van Derven, founder of Social Advisors, about how to move away from selling to start having meaningful interactions with prospects on LinkedIn. Charlie unpacks his four-step process to building relationships through LinkedIn messaging and then goes on to demystify the prospect-nurturing potential of retargeting ads.
You will learn:
- A proven 4-step process for building relationships with ideal prospects on LinkedIn
- Reasons to comment on prospects’ posts instead of sending direct messages right away
- How to gauge if it’s the right time to present your prospect with an offer
- Proven retargeting strategies that will make your ads far more likely to convert
- How Social Advisors’ Post Party can help you increase your post’s exposure by 5X
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can significantly expand your LinkedIn network and build lasting relationships with your ideal prospects!