Thinking of selling your home during a divorce?
We recognize that it’s not an easy process, but we are here to help!
In this episode, Larry Heller is joined by David Perry, a licensed real estate broker and Certified Real Estate Divorce Specialist at Brown Harris Stevens. Together, Larry and David address the repercussions and new opportunities for couples who are currently going through a divorce and looking to sell their home.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How David started working with divorcing couples
- How David navigates any disagreements between spouses that come up during the selling process
- Ways that divorcing couples can be better prepared to sell their home
- How COVID-19 is impacting New York’s real estate market, and how that will affect residents who are going through a divorce
- An example of why it’s critical to work with a professional who specializes in divorce when selling your home
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how to sell your home successfully during the divorce process.
Related: Do I Have Enough Money To Retire?