In 2013, Tina Powell predicted the rapid adoption of social media in financial services. She urged advisors to pay attention.
Obviously, Tina’s prediction came true. More than four out of five advisors are now using social media for business purposes, according to Putnam’s sixth social media survey.
Tina’s biggest marketing advice for advisors today: Go all in on podcasting.
In this episode, Matt and Kirk talk to Tina Powell, marketing consultant and CEO of C-Suite Social Media, a TEDx speaker, former NYU professor, and host of In the Suite podcast. Tina explains why every advisor needs a podcast and how she overcame total fear and insecurity to launch her own show.
You will learn:
- Why it’s definitely not too late for you to start a podcast
- The syndication strategy: how Tina manages to pay just one price to have her podcast on 17 platforms
- How to overcome the fear that stops so many advisors (and other industry experts) from starting a podcast
- How to collaborate with fellow professionals and build a highly supportive network
- Tina’s top 3 marketing tactics that could be a total game-changer for you in 2021
- And more!
Press play to get all the encouragement you need to start your own podcast!