Myth: If you pick a niche, you’ll reduce your number of potential clients.
Reality: Picking a niche fine-tunes your messaging and attracts ideal clients!
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Russ Thornton of Wealthcare Capital Management. During his 25 years of managing wealth, Russ has found tremendous success by picking a specific niche. Russ explains how niche marketing is a game-changer for advisors — with improved branding, more referrals, increased client retention, and several more underrated benefits.
- How he homed in on a specific niche (retirement planning for women)
- Tips to build a digital presence that immediately resonates with your niche
- How he amplifies his voice through podcasting — committing only two hours per month
- Why picking a niche is beneficial for your overall marketing strategy
- The switch to a niche: What does the process look like?
- And more