When was the last time you thought, “Wow, I love my job!”? Has it been a while?
In this episode, Matt Halloran talks to Pam Ross, founder of Blue Rebel Works, about how to make work awesome. If you’re like most people, you’ll spend a third of your life working! You’re about to learn how to make your work meaningful and fun instead of it feeling boring and soul-sucking. Pam also shares ways to develop strong leadership and a motivated company culture.
- How a Results-Only Work Environment™ helps advisors minimize job burnout
- Tips for laying a cultural foundation that elevates your client experience
- Why giving your team more autonomy leads to better performance
- The importance of defining your priority (yes, singular!)
- How to reinvent your work schedule, post-pandemic
- And more