Steve Gresham is the Chief Executive Officer of the Execution Project while also acting as a Senior Education Advisor to the Alliance for Lifetime Income.
In this podcast, Doug and Steve discuss the installation of hybrid and virtual work and what happens when connecting remotely becomes the default for companies.
They also discussed:
- The Oxford Dictionary word of the year, “goblin mode”, and why it should matter to the CEOs of the financial industry
- The ideas of employee engagement, quiet quitting, and hybrid work circling the landscape
- The possible success or deterioration of a company when hybrid or virtual work is implemented
- The reductions in workforce always being the fault of the company
- Making 2023 the year CEOs need to connect the dots
Resources: The Execution Project