As New York gradually reopens and restrictions begin to lift, many people are wondering how soon they can resume traveling, how safe travel will actually be, and what needs to be considered before booking their next trip.
Today, Larry Heller speaks with Gary Portuesi, a travel consultant and the managing director and owner of Authentic Explorations. They discuss what travel will be like post-pandemic and how Gary’s skills and experience can help you plan your upcoming trips and adventures.
Gary Portuesi discusses:
- COVID-19 procedures, requirements, and conditions in different countries
- The challenges and opportunities when travelling abroad
- Permanent changes to luxury travel
- The benefits of working with travel professionals, consultants, and agents
- How Gary creates the ideal itinerary for his clients
- And more
Related: When Will Business Travel Recover? Sooner Than You Might Think