Do you want to do content marketing, but you feel burdened by compliance?
To help set you free, Matt Halloran talks to Max Schatzow, an attorney at Stark & Stark and founder of advisercounsel.net. In this episode, they help you find the happy medium where you’re not bogged down by compliance in your marketing pursuit but are still being a fully compliant business. They also discuss the benefits of outsourcing the compliance aspect of your business so you can focus on what you do best.
You will learn:
- How to create an infrastructure that allows you to pursue podcasting without the stress of compliance
- What the new SEC ruling entails –– and its implications for your marketing
- Why advisors need to be extra careful when selecting share classes for mutual funds
- Reasons to reconsider using performance advertising in your marketing strategy
- How Max helps advisors manage risks to meet compliance standards
- And more!
Tune in to learn how to pursue content marketing while staying completely compliance-friendly.