Are you in your family’s second or third generation, and interested in learning how to carry on your family’s wealth?
In part two of this two part series, John and Michael Parise discuss different considerations second and third generations must have when handling their family’s wealth, highlighting the importance of effective communication and data organization.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The role of the second generation in passing down family wealth
- Legacy letters and mission statements as generational roadmaps
- How culture shift impacts generational wealth
- How having a “beginner’s mind” can help when building a family’s future
- Easy ways to involve later generations in the family’s wealth
- And more!
Listen today to find out the role of the second and third generations when handling and passing down family revenue!