Financial advisors, tax advisors, estate attorneys – there are just so many people you may have to deal with when developing a holistic plan for your finances.
Wouldn’t it be so much better if they could collaborate with each other?
In this episode, David Vallieres, Jordann Andrusiak and Norton Stern from Synergy Capital Solutions are joined by Matt Caplan from Dawn Divorce Attorneys for Women. They discuss how advisors can work closely with attorneys and other professionals to better serve their clients.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The importance of having a solid understanding of your finances
- How advisors and lawyers can work together to help their clients have an effective plan in place
- Why you should always look towards the future and ask “What do I do next?”
- How COVID-19 has increased the need for legal and financial help
- Synergy Capital Solution’s plans for an all-new series in 2021
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can optimize your financial situation through collaborations with professionals.