Want to understand the fundamentals of Bitcoin and how it affects our economy?
You’ve come to the right place!
Greg Foss, Canada’s first high yield bond trader and Bitcoin Strategist, joins Lonnie Ogulnick in this episode to share his journey, knowledge, and expertise, he’s gained in the Bitcoin and financial world, today!
You will learn:
- How studying engineering helped Greg Foss through his career as a high yield bond trader and Bitcoin strategist.
- About the foreign sovereign debt in 1988 and how it’s prevalent to today
- How to make money when shortening a bond
- About the Canadian Bitcoin ETF
- The benefits of Bitcoin and what it can do for our economy
- And more!
Listen in to learn about Greg Foss and his background in the financial industry, in the hopes to help you make the best choices about your future investments!