When the waves become rocky, clients turn to their advisors for stability within their investments.
But what about financial advisors? How do they feel when faced with the same situation?
In this episode, Robert Curtiss shares insight into the role of financial advisors for clients, both in financial planning and as a pillar when the market becomes stormy. Rob unveils how he’s dealing with the current state of the economy as a person and a financial professional.
- What types of conversations are advisors having with clients
- The opportunity in unpredictable market waves
- The role of financial advisors as a pillar within future client plans beyond their financial planning
- What keeps him up at night
- The seven pillars of investment management