Mortgage interest rates are historically low, but what does this mean for your home and your mortgage?
In this episode, Keith Beggs sits down with Wes Kleckley, branch manager and loan officer at Interlinc Mortgage. Wes shares his expertise and answers your questions and concerns about your home loan, how 2020 has affected interest rates, and what you need to know about refinancing.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Whether you should be thinking about refinancing during the pandemic
- The two types of mortgage refinancing
- If there is an age limit or specific timeframe for refinancing
- What kind of interest rates you should be looking at on second homes or investment properties
- Costs associated with refinancing
- And more!
Tune in to discover everything you need to know about mortgages in 2020 and beyond!