Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., C.S.P., is an internationally sought-after speaker, author, and organizational consultant who transfers his knowledge of exceptional business practices in ways that develop joyful and productive workplaces with a focus on customer experience.
Joseph’s other titles include The New Gold Standard: 5 Leadership Principles for Creating a Legendary Customer Experience Courtesy of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company and The Airbnb Way: 5 Leadership Lessons for Igniting Growth through Loyalty, Community, and Belonging.
In this episode of Power Your Advice, Doug Heikkinen and Joseph talk about the importance of excellent client service and some tips and tricks:
- Why advisors should make client service an important part of their practices
- Suggestions for how to examine your book of business and deliver a tactical plan for how to deliver personal experiences to them
- How advisors can measure the experiences they deliver to their clients
- How the client journey has changed and what milestones advisors should keep in mind
- What Joseph learned from interviewing 140 leaders for his latest book, Stronger Through Adversity: World Class Leaders Share Pandemic-Tested Lessons on Thriving During the Toughest Challenges.
Resources: The Michelli Experience